How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 5?

Do you want to propose a new topic for discussion on the "Other Discussions" forum?
All suggestions will be submitted for validation to the Microïds Dracula site administrator who will then inform you whether or not your proposed subject will be put online.

How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 5?

Postby Leaturie » Feb 9th, '18, 10:29

"How can I recover deleted photos from Samsung Note 5? I deleted some of them by accident."
"Is it possible to get back my deleted videos on Samsung Note 5, I forget to backup my videos before restored my Note 5 to factory settings."

No matter what is the reason that you wanting to recover your lost and deleted photos, videos and more from your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

More Related: Recover Text Messages from Samsung Note 5
Leaturie

Re: How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note

Postby njhngb » Feb 10th, '18, 02:48

Samsung Data Recovery is a software specifically designed to recover data, which will definitely help you solve problems and restore the data you want.

Recover Deleted Photos Videos from Samsung Note 5
njhngb

Return to Proposals for new discussion subjects... on the Microïds Dracula site