The New York Santos Borre Jersey

The Dracula Forum - General Conditions of Use

The New York Santos Borre Jersey

Postby tangtang520 » Dec 3rd, '16, 09:08

Jered Weaver Has Precautionary MRI On Neck - RealGM Wiretap
Jered Weaver arrived to camp on Thursday morning with tightness in his neck and was sent for a precautionary MRI exam Gerald Hodges Jersey , according to the Los Angeles Angels.

Weaver struggled on the mound Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, serving up three home runs, recording only eight outs and topping out at 81 mph with his fastball.

How Can I Make My Pc Faster? How Can I Make My Pc Faster? June 20, 2012 | Author: edwardmayer_8932 | Posted in Computers

Are you sick and tired of your computer running so sluggish, and wondering how can I make my computer faster?

This is a rampant difficulty, and you’re by far not the only one looking for a faster computer. Most human beings absolutely adore how quickly they can shoot from one program or website to another when their pc is brand new.

However over time, your laptop starts to get slower and slower. Starting up your computer becomes a whole process.so much so that you hardly even power it off anymore because you know it will take forever to restart. You may even start to avoid using specific programs because you know that you’ll be sitting there waiting for it to load up for so long.

Usually when you’re sitting there in annoyance wondering how in the heck I speed up my PC Eli Harold Jersey , your first thoughts most likely turn toward viruses or spyware. This is commonly what people think of first when their pc starts to behave with things like their computer freezing up, crashing out, or like noticed before having to endure sluggish start ups. This is actually an authentic concern, because viruses, spyware, and malware can cause a ton of trouble for you.

But more generally than not, the difficulty is a registry clog up rather than a virus. Good information of course Jeff Driskel Jersey , but this can still be alarming and bothersome!

What Causes This to Occur?

You see, your laptop registry (actually Windows Registry) can be thought of as basically the hub for activity on your pc. I guess you could say it’s sort of like the body of your Windows System, which tells all of the hardware, applications, and settings (the nervous system if you will) what to do and when to do it.

It’s an essential part of your operating system, and is what actually helps all run smoothly, but every now and then something in that nerve center goes amiss and just like your body Will Redmond Jersey , your computer begins to have little twitches, starts slowing down significantly, and occasionally just crashes altogether. Most often it’s because of an error in the registry.

Things that cause errors are:

Installing or removing software or applications
Shutting your pc off mistakenly (or during power failures)
Changes in the control panel
Corrupt files left behind from viruses and Trojans, even after cleaned.
You need to clean these errors out of the computer, and that will make internet faster, as well as make your computer faster overall.

You Have to Clean Out the Junk!

Just as well, your laptop can end up with a ton of junk files Joshua Garnett Jersey , and temporary files. This is normal and in fact happens overtime because you browse the internet, erase applications, etc. Having these files clogging up your hard drive will certainly cause you to ask how can I make my computer faster, because the outcome of these files is simply a slower pc.

Once these registry errors are fixed, junk files are deleted and history and cookies are removed, you’ll see that your laptop is functioning almost like new again. So now the question is. "How do I clean my registry and speed up my pc?"

How Do I Speed Up My Laptop and Clean My Registry?

So while Windows is extremely user friendly in some perception of the word, it’s not all that simple to repair when something goes wrong. When things like your registry goes haywire Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , you have to nearly have to have a degree in laptop science to even start to find out where the difficulty is.

Thankfully there are software applications out there that find and repair the difficulty for you.

There are registry cleaners all across the internet that claim that they can make internet speedier, make Windows XP speedier, and help all those human beings in general who just want a speedier laptop.

But Will They Work and Give Me a Faster Laptop?

The fact is just like everything else, some are better than others and some are absolute scams. In other words it’s very easy to waste your money, especially if you’re nearly in tears and almost pleading how can I make my pc faster now? Of course these products feed on desperate people who need a fast solution.

After testing tons of distinctive registry cleaners and realizing that more often than not they didn’t work, or you needed to be a genius to compute how to use them.I found the one that I’ve used over and over again ever since finding it and I haven’t looked back.

It’s called Registry Easy and it’s made for people like me. People who just want an easy solution that works, and works fast.

Registry Easy does a myriad of things that will make your computer run faster Arik Armstead Jersey , eliminating your problems from different views. It will:

Scan and Clean Your Laptop – From a drop dead simple to use interface, with just a few clicks of the mouse, Registry Easy will scan, locate, and list of all the problems that is affecting the way your laptop is running. This will allow you to fix the problems either automatically or manually basically with a click of the button.

Create Backups for You - You always want to make backups when doing a registry clean, just in case anything goes astray. This is an appalling method if done on your own, but Registry Easy does it for you giving you piece of mind. It’ll give you a Registry Bac.
tangtang520

Milwaukee Bucks' All-Bradley Center Team picks

Postby Angel92 » Jul 21st, '17, 01:49

When the Bucks announced last month that, in celebration of the team's 50th anniversary, they would play a game at the MECCA this http://www.yadeos.com/jj-jansen-jersey-c-1_35.html season, it got us to thinking about arenas and history – especially as the franchise's future venue is quickly being built just down the street from its previous two buildings. Who were the best players from the old MECCA years? What about those from the more recent Bradley Center era?
The MECCA hosted some of the best basketball Milwaukee's ever seen – from the 1971 NBA Championship to the stretch of seven straight division titles in the '80s – during its time as the Bucks' home court (1968-88). Since the team's move to the Bradley Center in 1988, there's been significantly less success – though the 2001 Eastern Conference Finals team had plenty of individual talent, and the current squad has shown the league its huge potential.
When Giannis Antetokounmpo and the rest of the Bucks move into their new arena – scheduled to be completed in time for the start of the 2018 season – they'll undoubtedly make their mark on and leave plenty of memories at the yet-unnamed building.
Until then, to commemorate the great players who hooped at the MECCA, as well as those that balled at the BC, we picked completely subjective, open-to-disagreement but nonetheless-authoritative All-Arena teams for both venues. (Note: The selection process was so difficult that we had to pick second teams; also, we used the current All-NBA format of choosing two guards, two forwards and a center, then we added a sixth man and a coach for each team.)
On Wednesday, we published our picks for Milwaukee's All-MECCA teams, and today we present the Bucks' All-Bradley Center teams:
Milwaukee Bucks' All-Bradley Center First Team
Guard: Ray Allen (1996-2003) – A two-time All-Star in Milwaukee, Allen in 2001 was an All-NBA Third Teamer and part of the Big Three http://www.arimtex.com/don-mattingly-jersey-c-1_24.html that the Bucks to the Eastern Conference Finals. He ranks sixth all-time in points per game average (19.6) and minutes (36.3), and is among the franchise's top 10 in total scoring, games played, minutes, steals, field-goal, 3-point and free-throw shooting. Adored in the community, Allen remains one of the most popular players among fans, and hopefully he'll make a celebratory return to the BC this season while the Bucks are still there.
Guard: Michael Redd (2000-11) – One of the best shooters the Bucks have ever had, Redd – a second-round draft pick – ranks fourth in franchise history in scoring (11,554) and fifth in points per game average (20.0), despite having played on some of Milwaukee's lousiest teams. The lefty is in the Bucks' top three in 3-pointers made, 3-pointers attempted, free throws made and free throws attempted; in 2004, he was an All-Star and All-NBA Third Teamer. Had knee injuries not derailed his career, he could have been one of the organization's greatest players.
Forward: Glenn Robinson (1994-2002) – The Big Dog is the Bucks' second-leading scorer all-time in both total points (12,010) and per-game average (21.1). The former No. 1 overall draft pick signed a rookie-record 10-year, $68 million deal in 1994, and went on to be a two-time All-Star in Milwaukee. One of the most gifted offensive players that ever suited up for the Bucks, Robinson ranks among their top five in nearly every shooting category and was an underrated rebounder. Fun fact: He has 300 more turnovers than the next-highest person on the list.
Forward: Vin Baker (1993-97) – The physically dominant power forward spent five very extremely productive seasons with the Bucks, before being traded to Seattle and enduring personal problems. In Milwaukee, Baker made three All-Star teams, was named to the All-NBA Second Team and averaged 18.3 points and 9.5 rebounds per game. He ranks second in team history in minutes per game (38.3) and third in rebounding average (9.5). From 1994-97, Baker and Robinson formed one of the league's most unstoppable frontcourts.
Center: Andrew Bogut (2005-12) – The No. 1 overall draft pick in 2005, Bogut's career in Milwaukee was promise-filled, occasionally productive and injury-plagued. In 408 games over seven seasons, Bogut averaged 12.7 J.J. Watt Youth Jersey points, 9.3 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game, earning All-NBA Third Team honors in 2010, when he put up 15.9, 10.2 and 2.5. When he was healthy, he was one of the most consistent and important centers in the league. In 2012, he fractured his ankle and was traded to Golden State.
Angel92

Ten players with the most to lose in NFL training camp

Postby Angel92 » Jul 21st, '17, 02:45

With NFL training camp on the http://www.armacan.com/daryl-worley-jersey-c-1_45.html horizon, football season is finally in sight. The months-long trek to Minneapolis — the site of Super Bowl LII — is about to begin. Soon, it’ll be time for Hard Knocks, the Hall of Fame Game, mock fantasy drafts and unfounded preseason hype.
Training camp is where some unknown players get their starts. But it’s also where many careers meet their end. For every undrafted free agent whose dreams come true, a stalwart veteran loses his job. There are quarterbacks whose performances relegate them to the bench and franchise legends who get cut. Players have a lot to lose.
This list examines 10 players who come into camp with jobs on the line. Some are staring at time on the bench, but others could see their careers end if they don’t perform. The NFL is a ruthless business.
It’s rare that a second-round pick gets cut in his second season before ever playing, or even making the active roster on gameday. But the Jets have a talent for the unique. Despite a truly horrific quarterback situation — Hackenberg, Josh McCown and Bryce Petty will be duking it out for the job — Hackenberg is already in third place out of three.
During minicamp, Hackenberg’s accuracy http://www.cinemakolik.com/julius-peppers-jersey-c-1_5.html was so bad that he hit reporters standing on the sideline. It doesn’t reflect well on the Penn State product that he wasn’t good enough to be on the active roster last season, even as the Jets looked high and low for a solution at quarterback.
Head coach Todd Bowles may not cut Hackenberg this year. It would be an embarrassing mark on GM Mike Maccagnan’s record, and one has to imagine the organization sees something in him. After all, it did spend a second-round pick on Hackenberg for some reason.
But failing to land the starting job this year, when the alternatives are McCown (a 38-year old with no discernible upside) and Petty (who already tried and failed to impress under center last season) is nearly as bad. If nothing else, it would be another indicator that the Jets threw away a second rounder, and that Hackenberg will never be good enough to play in the NFL.
Brock Osweiler, quarterback, Cleveland Browns
At this point, it’s clear what will happen to Osweiler over the next year. Whether he wins the starting job over Notre Dame product DeShone Kizer or not, there’s no monetary incentive for the Browns to cut him this season. It would only Fozzy Whittaker Jersey create $16 million in dead cap space, per Spotrac. Unless Osweiler magically transforms into the second coming of Bernie Kosar, however, Cleveland will almost certainly get rid of him after this season when his contract has an out that allows the Browns to cut him without losing a dime.
Angel92

Trai Turner signed a four-year extension with Panthers

Postby Angel92 » Jul 21st, '17, 03:48

Trai Turner just a solid extension from http://www.hssmstore.com/brenton-bersin-jersey-c-1_5.html the Panthers in the amount of $45 million over the next four seasons which includes $20.3 million guaranteed. Turner has reached back-to-back Pro Bowls so the guard deserved it. (Trai Turner on Twittter)
Fantasy Impact
Turner had a down season last year but is one of the more sure bets on Carolina's offensive line. His solid play bodes well for Cam Newton http://www.ky-oo32.com/curtis-samuel-jersey-c-1_26.html and Jonathan Stewart in fantasy this season.
Angel92

Evolution of Cam Newton, offense top priority for Carolina P

Postby Angel92 » Jul 21st, '17, 06:09

The Carolina Panthers open training http://www.rd-corp.com/mariano-rivera-jersey-c-1_18.html camp on July 26 at Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Here’s a closer look at the Panthers' camp:
Top storyline: As quarterback Cam Newton goes, so go the Panthers. When Newton had an MVP season in 2015, the Panthers went to the Super Bowl. When he had statistically the worst season of his career in 2016, the team struggled and missed the playoffs after capturing three consecutive NFC South titles. Newton had offseason surgery to fix a partially torn rotator cuff, so training camp will be the first big test to see if the problem has been corrected. The Panthers added more weapons in first- and second-round draft picks Christian McCaffrey and Curtis Samuel. Their presence will give the 6-foot-5 quarterback more opportunities to get rid of the ball quicker and take fewer hits ... and to give him fewer reasons to run. It’s an evolution for Newton and the offense, and how well that adaptation process goes will largely determine how well the Panthers do this season.
QB depth chart: Newton is coming off shoulder surgery, and the Panthers want their franchise quarterback to run less in order to safeguard his long-term health. Beyond that, nothing has changed from the past three seasons. Derek Anderson remains entrenched as the veteran and capable backup. Joe Webb is back as a third quarterback/wide receiver/special-teams player.
Bubble watch: The message that place-kicker http://www.texansprosale.com/whitney-mercilus-jersey-c-1_33.html Graham Gano needed to step up came on the third day of the draft, when the Panthers selected Harrison Butker out of Georgia Tech in the seventh round. It was the first time the Panthers drafted a place-kicker. Gano missed several big kicks that had a drastic impact on last season’s 6-10 record, and he made just 78.9 percent of his field goals.
That rookie could start: Taylor Moton. The second-round pick out of Western Michigan might be a long shot to start at right tackle, but with the future of Michael Oher uncertain and 2015 fourth-round pick Daryl Williams still somewhat unproven, Moton might get an opportunity. He impressed coaches during offseason workouts with his ability to play right and left tackle. Moton could be a year away, but if he impresses when the pads are on, he’ll have a chance to start now.
Kelvin Benjamin's weight: Much, probably too much, was made of the 6-foot-5 wide receiver being overweight at the start of offseason workouts. The last time that happened was two years ago, and Benjamin reported to training camp in the best shape of his career. He was arguably the MVP of that 2015 camp before suffering a season-ending knee injury. If Benjamin can return to that form and be pushed by the other receiving weapons the Panthers have added, he could be in for a big season.
Contract issues: In 2016, Greg Olsen became Wayne Gallman Womens Jersey the first tight end in NFL history to record three consecutive seasons with 1,000 receiving yards. He wants a restructured deal to reflect that accomplishment, even though his current contract doesn’t expire until after the 2018 season. Outside linebacker Thomas Davis, 34, entering the final year of his deal, also would like an extension. These are two key players and leaders, so look for the front office to do all it can to keep them happy.
Angel92

Francisco Lindor wants to take Derek Jeter to Chick-fil-A

Postby Angel92 » Jul 21st, '17, 06:46

For a 23-year-old in just his third big-league season, shortstop Francisco Lindor has accomplished a lot. In 2015, Lindor, a former first-round http://www.officialpiratessale.com/drew-hutchison-jersey-c-1_6.html draft pick, was the runner-up for the AL Rookie of the Year Award. Last year, he was an All-Star, won his first Gold Glove and finished in the top 10 in the MVP balloting. Most important, he helped lead the Cleveland Indians to their first Fall Classic appearance since last millennium. Still, there’s a lot left for Lindor to do -- like learning to carry a tune, meeting Derek Jeter and, of course, winning a World Series.
Favorite movie: "'Miracle.' I love that movie. The first time I saw it was when I was 15. I was playing for Team USA in Taiwan, and they played that movie the night before the championship. They put us in a room, and we all watched it together. I was so fired up, and we won. So that stuck in my head. After that, I wasn't saying my name. I was saying USA."
Hidden talent: "I like to think I can sing, but I can't. I definitely know I can't. When I let it out, people don't like it. I like salsa, merengue, reggaeton, hip-hop -- whatever's on the radio. I sing everywhere. I don't care. I sing all the time in the shower. I'm always jammin' in the car. I'm not shy when it comes to that."
Dream dinner date: "Derek Jeter. I was a rookie in '15, and he retired in '14, so I never had the chance to meet him. I’ve never even seen him in person. I would like to sit down and just talk to him and just see how he is. I think that would be a very cool experience. I'd probably take him to Chick-fil-A, somewhere we could just chill http://www.officialredsprostore.com/pete-rose-jersey-c-1_20.html and talk. I love Chick-fil-A. The milkshakes are unreal."
Pastime passion: "I like paintball. I got a couple guns and a couple masks. I've got a P4. I've got a Spyder. I have a G3. I play in Orlando, or where I grew up in Clermont, which is like 20 minutes from Orlando. There's a lot of trees and stuff. Whenever I want to be serious, we go to an actual paintball place. It’s me, my cousin and a bunch of minor league friends that I train with. But whenever we just want to waste some paint, then we just go into the trees and let it go."
Favorite book: "'The Alchemeist,' by Paulo Coelho. It's like a bible. Every time I read it, it keeps me true to myself. I’ve read it at least three times. I carry it with me in my suitcase. I read it in both languages. I have the Spanish version -- 'El Alchemista' -- but I left it at home. I usually carry the English one."
Best advice: "Dustin Pedroia told me once that you never know how long a kid's been saving money to go watch you play when you're coming to their city, so you gotta give it your all every day. That's something that's stuck with me. He told me that before a game in Cleveland, in the dugout. That's one thing I'll never forget."
Biggest challenge: "My sister's cervical cancer. That was tough. She tried to keep it away from me, not overload me with stuff. But that was a tough moment in my life. It was last year, around this time. She did chemo and radiation and then surgery. She had to tell me because she was going to go through the process, so she had to let me know. But Jay Bruce Womens Jersey she kept most of the things away from me. She kept me updated. I found out that she beat it on the day of Game 7 of the World Series, on the way to the field. She called me, and I picked up. She was like, 'Hey, I'm cancer-free.' And I said, 'God, thank you. Today we have one victory. Whatever happens today, whether we win or lose, I'm happy.'"
Angel92

The Michael Oher saga in Carolina has come to an end.

Postby Angel92 » Jul 22nd, '17, 02:15

The Panthers released the former http://www.armacan.com/paul-soliai-jersey-c-1_8.html starting left tackle — the subject of the movie "The Blind Side" — after he failed a physical on Thursday. The move comes six days before the Panthers are scheduled to report to training camp and 10 months since Oher last played.
Oher started 16 regular games and three playoff games for the Panthers during their Super Bowl run in 2015.
However, he sustained a concussion in the third game of last season and hasn't played since. He remains in the league's concussion protocol.
"The Brain is a scary thing. You have to be careful with it," Oher Tweeted after being released.
It's the first personnel move under Panthers new interim general manager Marty Hurney, who was hired Wednesday.
Hurney was not immediately available for comment.
Oher appeared upset over Carolina's decision to http://www.cinemakolik.com/sam-mills-jersey-c-1_31.html fire general manager Dave Gettleman earlier this week.
Oher wrote on Instagram Tuesday that he was on a plane to see concussion specialist Mickey Collins when he heard the news about Gettleman.
"In this business you don't build personal relations but I can honestly say I had one with Mr. G," Oher said.
Oher said Gettleman constantly checked on him, then seemed to turn his angst toward former teammates in the locker room who may have had a role in the GM's firing.
"For the people who were happy and had something to do with it downstairs, Karma's a (expletive)," Oher wrote.
Oher's release did not come as a surprise.
The Panthers signed free agent tackle Ed Dickson Womens Jersey Matt Kalil to take Oher's spot at left tackle earlier this offseason. They also drafted offensive tackle Taylor Moton from Western Michigan in the second round.
Angel92

Bastardo designated for assignment after half season of poor

Postby Angel92 » Jul 22nd, '17, 03:13

CHICAGO — After half a season of bad http://www.hssmstore.com/derek-anderson-jersey-c-1_2.html pitching interrupted by an injury, the Pirates designated Antonio Bastardo for assignment Saturday.
The move removes the 31-year-old left-hander, who is making $6.5 million this season, from the Pirates’ 40-man roster.
Bastardo made nine appearances for the Pirates this season and kept the opponent off the board in only one of them. He allowed 15 runs, 16 hits (five of them home runs) and nine walks in nine innings, good or a 15.00 ERA and a 2.78 WHIP.
He missed more than two months because of a strained left quadriceps, after which the Pirates stashed him on a rehab assignment for as long as they possibly could. He returned and made three appearances, his Pirates tenure ending Friday after he allowed a two-run homer from Kris Bryant.
“He went down and put so much work in — and specific work — and then we couldn’t find a spike in velocity, any more crispness to the pitches, really, than when he had exited,” manager Clint Hurdle said. “We just felt for both parties it was time to move on.”
The move also closes the book on the Neil Walker trade. The Pirates sent Walker to the Mets in December 2015 for Jon Niese, whom they traded back to the Mets for Bastardo, whom they had acquired in December 2014 from the Philadelphia Phillies.
Infielder Phil Gosselin took Bastardo’s roster spot.
No contract talks for Hurdle
More than halfway through the season, the Pirates http://www.ky-oo32.com/james-bradberry-jersey-c-1_36.html have not exercised their club option for 2018 on Hurdle’s contract. This season is his final guaranteed year.
“I haven’t had any conversations about that to this point and I'm not going to have any now,” Hurdle said. “I have a contract.”
General manager Neal Huntington is also in the final guaranteed year of his contract and the Pirates have not exercised his 2018 option either. Asked during spring training, owner Bob Nutting said his manager and GM’s contract status “is not something that’s top-of-mind for me. It’s not an issue at this point.”
Asked how much longer he wants to manage, Hurdle said, “I don’t know. I just love where I'm at right now. I’m in the best physical condition I've been in in a long time. I love the energy that this team has and this organization has and the time spent, the players, people I’m working with in Neal and [assistant GM] Kyle [Stark].”
Rotation after the break
Gerrit Cole, Chad Kuhl and Trevor Williams will start the first three games of the second half at home against the St. Louis Cardinals. Jameson Taillon and Ivan Nova will follow against the Milwaukee Brewers.
“We were looking to give everybody two to three days of rest,” Hurdle said. “With Nova, it’s just about more rest. This is the most he’s pitched. You’d have go way back.
“Based on [Friday] night’s performance, Williams and Kuhl, we just kind of flipped them. We didn’t know which way we'd go. Trevor had to throw a lot of pitches in a short period of time so we’ll give him Roger Lewis Authentic Jersey the extra day.”
Angel92

Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson mean Chiefs-Texans rivalry w

Postby Angel92 » Jul 22nd, '17, 05:41

I’m excited to play the Houston Texans this year. They moved up in the draft to draft Deshaun Watson after the Chiefs moved up to http://www.officialpiratessale.com/roberto-clemente-jersey-c-1_14.html get Patrick Mahomes. Because they were picked so close together (No. 10 and 12) those two will be linked for their careers.
Mahomes may not be playing but the Chiefs will Watson and the Texans this year when they visit Houston for Sunday Night Football in Week 5.
More previews: Patriots | Eagles | Chargers | Redskins | Full schedule
This is a little bit of a rivalry because of this:
And because the Chiefs beat them in the playoffs a couple years back. I would put my money on the Chiefs and their defense if they were facing Tom Savage or Deshaun Watson this early in the season but Houston isn’t a bad team by any means. JJ Watt will disrupt the game. DeAndre Hopkins is a beast. Even average quarterback play would make this team better. It’s going to be a good one.
We have a Texans season preview courtesy of our Texans blog Battle Red Blog below.
Notable free agent additions: None
Notable free agent departures: A.J. Bouye, Vince Wilfork (retirement)
Trades: Brock Osweiler to Cleveland, trade up in the first round for Deshaun Watson with Cleveland, trade into fourth round for Carlos Watkins with Cleveland
Draft picks expected to contribute as rookies:
Deshaun Watson, Zach Cunningham, D’Onta Foreman, and Carlos Watkins will all likely see the field throughout their rookie year. Watson of course is the quarterback of the future, but look for Cunningham and Foreman to carve out big roles this season as a nickel linebacker and short yardage back, respectively. Watkins will likely see http://www.officialredsprostore.com/reggie-sanders-jersey-c-1_10.html plenty of snaps as a rotational interior pass rusher behind J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney.
Biggest offseason addition:
Deshaun Watson, hands down. Anytime your team adds a potential franchise quarterback, it’s automatically the biggest move of the offseason. Whether it was through free agency last year with Osweiler or through the draft this year for Watson, the Texans have been ultra-aggressive in their approach to finding a capable signal caller in the post-Matt Schaub era. Hopefully Watson will finally be the guy to end their arduous search.
Biggest storyline heading into training camp:
Who will start at quarterback on opening day? Tom Savage and Deshaun Watson will both compete for the job, though Savage has the early leg up in the competition due to his experience. If Watson shows up to camp and flashes something special early, however, we may see him start sooner than anyone previously anticipated.
Under-the-radar storyline heading into training camp:
When will DeAndre Hopkins and Jadeveon Clowney be signed to contract extensions? The Texans have quite a bit of free cap space at the moment with A.J. Bouye taking his talents to Jacksonville instead of staying in Houston, so presumably all of that money - $29.8 million to be exact - will be set aside to keep Hopkins and Clowney on the team long term. Both players seem optimistic about deals getting done, with Hopkins the more likely candidate to be extended this offseason, but until the ink has dried on both contracts there will still be some apprehensiveness among Texans fans about the situation.
Notable injuries heading into training camp:
No star players have sustained any major injuries this offseason so far, though J.J. Watt’s recovery from last offseason’s back ailments still loom large over the organization. As long as Watt is healthy and ready to hit the Scott Feldman Youth Jersey ground running in August, expect the Texans to be an elite defense yet again in 2017. If he still needs more time to “get right”, however, it may be another slow start for him this September as the training staff eases him back into a full time workload.
Angel92

Mario Addison attracts nearly 1,000 local youth for football

Postby Angel92 » Jul 22nd, '17, 06:27

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT)- Carolina Panthers http://www.dusenadup.com/jonathan-stewart-jersey-c-1_39.html defensive lineman Mario Addison is a big proponent of giving back to those who helped him get where he is today. Saturday at Carver High School he showed that in a big way.
Addison, a graduate of Tarrant City High School, held a youth football camp for nearly 1,00 children in the Birmingham area.
“This year I said 400,” Addison said. “We ended up doing 1,000 because last year there were kids who missed an opportunity to come have fun . So I made it 1,000.”
Addison is joining up with the Birmingham Housing Authority this year to help kids from low income homes, something he can relate to himself.
“I want to show the kids that someone cares,” Addison said. “I grew up in a low income home in the projects and didn’t have much http://www.ochomesnloans.com/sam-mills-jersey-c-1_37.html growing up. Me being able to give back means a lot.”
Addison’s Carolina teammates James Bradberry (Samford) and Joe Webb (UAB) were among the many NFL players who helped put on the camp.
Watch the above interview CBS 42 conducted with Addison.
Angel92

Next

Return to The Dracula Forum - Netiquette